AADHAR- UID card for persons with disabilities

With regard to my this email I would like to request you to allow us me to bring into your notice that AADHAR- UID card for persons with disabilities which will be on Sunday 18th Dec’2011 my residence at A-89, St- No-8, Jagat Puri, Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051 .
This is would be an opportunity for persons with disabilities and their family member to get themselves enrolled for the AADHAR-UID card in a easy way as this camp would be dedicated to PwDs.
Therefore it’s my humble request you to circulate this within you contacts so that this message could reach to each and every PwDs into your knowledge and all respective known would be aware about this opportunity to share into their circles.
Further to share with you that i am writing this email from NEPAL as i am here for a period of 13 days for SOUTH ASIA REGIONAL LOGISTICS TRAINING by HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL which will be ending on 18th Dec’11 and i return India on 19thDec’11.
I believe that my friends those who are working hard in my absence would be getting support from you and some of PwDs would be getting enrolled from your side also.
best regards
sonu bhola
9350164514, 9910982367, 9540558801

No comments: